Saturday, June 26, 2010

All Aboard the ABC Train

It's no secret that I have a train obsessed toddler, and he is learning his ABCs. Oh, and did I mention that he loves animals too? So when I found this Melissa and Doug Alphabet Express Floor Puzzle at TJMaxx I realized it would be perfect for our playroom.



I went ahead and put it on the wall in our playroom. Mark likes to look at it and point out the different letters and animals.

It's designed to be a floor puzzle, but it is great as decoration on the wall as well. It's made of a heavy cardboard and made to last- exactly as you expect a Melissa & Doug product to be.



You can find it for about $13 or so at most places that sell Melissa & Doug toys. We bought ours at TJMaxx, but I know they have them other places as well including most toy stores and teacher supply stores.

Overall I'd say it's a great product. Both educational and decorative at the same time. Mark loves his train on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment